Green Tea cookies
My ” Green Tea butter cookies!” Easy to make everybody will love them. So please try out this recipe. You can make them for an office treat, party favors or just a simple snack for tea and coffee time.
- 2 sticks of Unsalted butter ( room temp please)
- 1 egg ( room temp)
- 2 plus 2 TBsp of All-purpose flour
- 1 cup of sugar plus 2 tsp or ( 5.3 ounces)
- 2 tsp of Matcha Green tea powder ( must have it)
- 1 Tsp of Almond extract
- A stand mixer or hand mixer and mixing bowl
- along with a paddle attachment if you’re using a stand mixer.
- 2 sheet pans aline with parchment paper or baking liners
- And what you need to do. Turn on your oven to Preheat at 350 Degrees. Meanwhile time to make the batter.
- Add 2 sticks of room temperature butter to the mixing bowl and mix it into a paste.
- Add the sugar and 1 egg and mix it until it combined thoroughly. You now may add the green tea powder and 1-2 tsp of almond extract. I like more!
- Taking the cookie dough into a small 1 inch ball and round it and then flatten onto the sheet pan with two fingers. You make two finger indent into the cookies. It’s a simple design for it.
- Bake the cookies for about 18 minutes you’re looking for golden brown edges.
- Take them out after 18 minutes or when they get golden brown and allow them to completely cool before eating them. They taste great with tea, coffee and milk.