1 cup of cold water
2 packets of gelatin powder ( unflavored gelatin mix)
5 oz of granulated sugar
5 oz of the coconut milk
2 tsp of coconut extract
Fruit cocktail with syrup
Pot, spoon or chop sticks
Glass bowl or casserole plate
- In a small pot add cold water and 2 packets of gelatin mix ( unflavored kind)
- Turn the heat to medium low heat, you just want want to dissolve the sugar and gelatin.
- Pour in about 5 oz of sugar you can do 8 oz if you like it more sweet
- 2 tsp of coconut extract
- pour in about 5 oz of coconut milk and stir it well.
- Turn off the heat and pour into a bowl
- Allow the jello to cool completely before refrigerating it. It should form in about 2 hour or longer.
- Serve it with some fruit cocktail and its syrup.