- 3 cups of cooked white rice
- 3 eggs
- 1 bag of frozen mix vegetables
- 3 stalk green onions ( chopped them up)
- 1 small onion ( yellow or white)
- soy sauce ( optional)
- salt, white pepper and garlic powder
- Optional items for fried rice, bbq pork, cooked chicken, or cooked ham.
Let’s put it together
- Boil the frozen mixed vegetables in a pot and strain it and let it aside.
- Taking a frying pan or a wok place onto the stove burner turn on the heat to medium heat. Let the pan get hot.
- crack 3 eggs scramble it toss in a pinch of salt and pepper. Add 1 tsp of cooking oil. Cook the egg in the wok but not all the way. You want a runny scramble egg. Take the eggs place onto a plate set aside.
- Take your onion dice it up and place into the wok, add any cooked meat at this time. Stir it up.
- Add the mix vegetables then add the rice. Break the rice up and combine all ingredients.
- Season with salt, white pepper, and garlic powder about 2tsp of each. You might need more! Taste the rice until it is flavorful.
- Soy sauce is optional to add more flavor.
- Add the chopped green onions and scrambled eggs. Stir to combine thoroughly. It is done.