Steam Eggs with Tomatoes
Steamed Egg with Tomatoes a simple and easy meal to make whenever you like. What you’ll need is a stone bowl or microwave safe bowl. If you’re steaming in a pot you can use a glass bowl or I’ve used Corelle bowls.
- 4 eggs
- 1 tomato ( wash it)
- 2 green onions stalks ( wash it)
- 6 oz of chicken broth ( 3/4 cup)
- salt, pepper, and fresh garlic ( minced)
- soy sauce and fish sauce ( optional)
- Taking your stone bowl crack some eggs into it the bowl. Using a fork scramble it. Set it aside.
- Using your knife and cutting board place slice your thinly 6 pieces of tomatoes then slice your green onions place into the scrambled eggs.
- Add 6 oz of chicken broth into the scrambled eggs
- Add pinch of salt, pepper and fresh garlic ( minced)
- Adding Optional seasonings at the end of cooking process
- Steam the stone bowl over medium high heat with a lid on it. Timer is 18 minutes. Keep your eye on it! When it is solid you’re done.