Fluffy Scramble Eggs
Everybody likes to scramble their eggs a little differently. For me I like them airy and fluffy.
Here is how I scramble my eggs.
- I put my 8″ frying pan on med-high heat. Let it heat up. While that is going, I crack my eggs into a bowl.
- 2 large eggs whisked with a fork in a bowl.
- 1 pinch of sea salt, or kosher salt.
- 1 pinch of white pepper. Whisk a little more.
- Add about 1 tsp of cooking oil to the now hot pan and pour in the egg mixture.
- The eggs cook up immediately, so I take the pan off the heat. (Stick with me.) I use a spatula to fold the scrambled eggs while I am moving the pan up and down to move air and fluffiness into my eggs.
- I put the pan back on the heat for a few seconds and fold again. Turn off the heat and now I plate my eggs. You don’t want your eggs to be runny, and you don’t want to over cook your eggs either.