Easy King mushroom recipe. It’s a great dish to make when you want a side dish to go with your main entree. You can also cook it for a simple lunch or supper. It goes great with some hot bowl of brown or white rice.
2 large King Mushrooms
2 stalks of scallions
2 cloves of minced garlic
2 TBSP of unsalted butter
salt and white pepper
- In a non stick frying pan turn on the heat to medium heat. In the meantime prep the ingredients
- Rinse King mushrooms and scallions and slice them up set aside
- peel and mince two garlic cloves
- When the pan is hot enough add the butter and it will sizzle and melt fast.
- Toss in the mushrooms and sprinkle some salt and pepper. Place a lid over it to let it cook through about 1 minute
- Add the scallions and garlic stir it again. You want it to have easy bite into the mushroom. So the mushrooms have to look wilted a bit and has soaked in the butter, salt and pepper.
- Once the mushrooms are done plate it up and eat with some hot rice.